warrior build

blasters/banshees

Jan 11, 2009
Ny
This one is gonna take a while and maybe not finshed because I need to find whats up with the motor I picked this up for 100$
so for the crappy pics its form a cell phone
2eav3u0.jpg

2806sk5.jpg

my plans for it if the motor has no problems im gonna paint the frame like a monster green,aarms green,lowers black,swing arm black,white rator plastics,protapers,new tires,black rims,dg full pipe because my freind has one for sale for cheap

well I found out the motor is shot so my freind said he will take it for 100$ gonnne it was didnt want it taking up room anymore

well I found out the motor is shot so my freind said he will take it for 100$ gonnne it was didnt want it taking up room anymore

So you got rid of the warrior? I was gonna say, im working on a warrior rebuild now. Just put the cases back together. Had to do a total bottom and top end rebuild, it wasnt as bad as i thought splitting the cases. A little pricey for the parts but its a mint 2003 so its worth it.

that sucks man, it wouldn't have been to horrible to go through but looks like your buddy may have gotten a good deal then lol