Wappingers Falls!

alot of places in westchester? or wappingers? i live in danvury CT 10 min from brewster, trails would be sweet but i love sand pits, havent rode much in years since everything got developed that i used to ride and have been in school. Just got my blaster and raptor runnin, lookin for somewhere to ride! do you get bothered much if u have registration? CT sucks everywhere cops=run :eek:

well theres the power lines in poughkeepsie that you're not really supposed to be riding on but everyone pretty much does it. i haven't got caught yet so until i do, ima keep ridin lol

btw i'm only like 25 min or so away from you. i live right off of exit 17 on I-84

oh nice, im right off exit 7 in ct. can u get to the lines from where u live? id guess u gotta drive a bit if ur that close to me

in highland falls.. right across from garrison. where do you go riding? hit me up we can get up.. my friend has a house in monroe [blooming grove] and theres some sick trails we've been learning up that way. near the aquaduct, kind of... which reminds me of "star" a good spot with a track, too...

i know where there are sum good trails in putnam valley and can go ridin anytime and is there any trails in around pinebush or wallkill the trails in putnam valley have jumps nice straight a ways and lot more pm if any of you guys/girls want to go ridin there some time

in highland falls.. right across from garrison. where do you go riding? hit me up we can get up.. my friend has a house in monroe [blooming grove] and theres some sick trails we've been learning up that way. near the aquaduct, kind of... which reminds me of "star" a good spot with a track, too...

Hey Gang,

I'm in Highland Mills (Monroe) I ride "star" all the time. Tried to go today but the snow's too deep. Couldn't push the front wheels through it without the rears just spinning. I'd love to meet up with a few people over there if anyone's interested. The track is cool but if you continue through it there's a trail that leads to a spillway tunnel. If you duck your head down, you can ride under the NYS Thruway and get up into the mountain and freight tracks on the other side. If you don't mind lifting your quad over the tracks there's an old sand pit that's a little grown-over but the trails through that are cool too. PM me your email address with "STAR" in the subject line and I'll get something going as soon as the weather clears.
sport-1.gif

i live in northern westchester county and most of the riding spots here are gone i mostly ride in putnam county. anyone know any spots in westchester?