Want to give banshee's a hard time. Big Bore blaster build on the way...

Status
Not open for further replies.

blasterbogger

Mar 10, 2010
Miami,Florida
1 week ago i fixed a kids bottom end and he gave me a couple of parts in return and noticed he gave me a Vito's 240 cylinder and head. Cylinder has light wear , piston was in great shape, it looks like a hone will fix the light wear the cylinder has. Now, ive been talking with my uncle, and we planned an agressive build. Since i have a brand new untouched +3 stroker crank built in the shed with clean cases and a good tranny, were going to build a Sleeper . were selling 2 Blaster's now and probably getting about $1700 bucks out of them. Dosen't mean im throwing all that money in the build but a little bit of $$ can be used I:I . I want to get the cylinder Drag Ported and i think ill be going with FLOTEK'S work. I wanna use stock transmission with shift star mod , And aftermarket clutch probably (Hinson) with HD springs. I need input from you guys to build the motor. I wanna give Stock shees a hard time ;) . Probably some piped ones too lol.

yep, i deleted every post in this whining ass biotch thread !

if you guys wanna show off your internet arguing skills, you can all head on over to "i'm having PMS.com"

i've personally ask a few of you to knock this off, i guess you think i was just joking ?
try me again and i'll be bypassing infractions and straight to the kill

thread closed

sorry blasterbogger, try again when you actually start the build, and send me the link so i can keep an eye on it

Status
Not open for further replies.