Vito's piston

The forged are made by wiseco for vitos so yea theyre good.

I cant complain about the vitos cast pistons either i have a 72.5 mm in my 240bbk that runs like a champ too.

Why don't you use the search button to find out what you want or are you to lazy to do that to ?

And as a bonus, the search function is free!:D

The forged are made by wiseco for vitos so yea theyre good. This should be a good enough recomendation, made by Wiesco!

i hate to say Fleebay but, their prices on Wiseco kits are hard to beat. 100 bucks for complete kit with gaskets shipped.

That would only take about 3 weeks begging at the red light to buy that. I:I
Maybe you could slob some big D and make that in a day or two.

the vitos bbk does not come with a weisco. i repeat does not come with a weisco. they quit making 72mm pistons for the blaster. the vitos kit comes with wossner which is a german piston it is also forged and also great quality.

My vitos 240bbk came with a cast piston not a wossner forged at the time i got both of mine they were out of them for an undetermined time.

Ive not had any issues with my cast vitos pistons either im running 167psi on it.

And i agree if the vitos are 12 bucks more and since youre getting the same thing id go ahead and save the 12 hell thats a qt of amsoil premix

My vitos 240bbk came with a cast piston not a wossner forged at the time i got both of mine they were out of them for an undetermined time.

Ive not had any issues with my cast vitos pistons either im running 167psi on it.

And i agree if the vitos are 12 bucks more and since youre getting the same thing id go ahead and save the 12 hell thats a qt of amsoil premix

Where did you get that decal kit? That's real close to the design I want.