vitos 240 bore kit

except the ct kit comes with the carb and exhaust and other goodies thats y its so much

CT Sonic 240cc Big Bore Blaster Motor Package......$995.00

Kit includes: New Sonic big bore cylinder, CT porting, head, big bore piston kit, wrist pin bearing, reed cage, intake boot, and top-end gasket set.

that's straight from their site, that's what the la sleeve kit comes with for 600, now tell me if its still a deal

CT Sonic 240cc Big Bore Blaster Motor Package......$995.00

Kit includes: New Sonic big bore cylinder, CT porting, head, big bore piston kit, wrist pin bearing, reed cage, intake boot, and top-end gasket set.

that's straight from their site, that's what the la sleeve kit comes with for 600, now tell me if its still a deal

i think he was referring to the la sleeve kit being the deal... and i was referring to the ct kit that was mentioned a few post before mine the 1500 dollar one.. but yeah everything from ct is so over priced just get a la sleeve kit and have a tech port it

la sleeve MAKES the ct sleeve kit

ct just bounces a buff wheel around the intake and calls it "ported"

im more concerned with the quality and craftsmanship than the price ill pay a few extra bucks if its better quality. i was unaware LA made CT's Sleeves

It is the same not sorta not just like it is. They supply them to CT

yep ct just slaps there name and a 395 dollar higher price tagon it.... what a deal:-/ lmao if u buy a keihin pwk 36 for 200.00 and a f7 for 300 your still only at 1100.00 which is 400 cheaper than the whole complete ct kit

exactly what i was thinkin^^^^^

that 400 bucks leaves you enough to have a real port done on the jug too.....over 40 horses on your trail rig anyone?

i am thinking of doing the vito's kit.... any thing wrong with the kit? i have a 01 blaster with maier plastic now need more power.