Vinyl wrap plastics!

Hey guys! I was in the middle of printing shirts when I ran out of the print shop and into the garage. I have been wanting kawasaki green plastics but they are impossible to find. I decided I was going to see if I can wrap them. I took some scrap vinyl from a sign I just did and tried it out. I didn't do any prep or take the old decals off but I think it's going to work. I will order the correct color and upload pics of the finished product. For now check out my spur of the moment scrap idea. What do you think?

140c8pc.jpg

221d6p.jpg

33ubhh4.jpg

241772q.jpg

that looks pretty good, and has to hold up way better than ghetto ass paint.
my buddy has been doing his quads with camo tape for years, real vinyl wrap would be sweet !!!

At my shop I do alot of signs and vehicle lettering but I have never done a full wrap. I like experimenting on my own stuff:D

do me some red/white/black urban camo and count me in !!!!!!

The full wrap may not hold up well. Dirt & mud getting under the edge & power washing. (Well Meaning longer then 2 seasons) If it sits more then riden, I will look good for sometime.

Hey guys! I was in the middle of printing shirts when I ran out of the print shop and into the garage. I have been wanting kawasaki green plastics but they are impossible to find. I decided I was going to see if I can wrap them. I took some scrap vinyl from a sign I just did and tried it out. I didn't do any prep or take the old decals off but I think it's going to work. I will order the correct color and upload pics of the finished product. For now check out my spur of the moment scrap idea. What do you think?

140c8pc.jpg

221d6p.jpg

33ubhh4.jpg

241772q.jpg

Looks so much smoother than paint! I'm just curious how it would hold up to trail riding with logs and boulders coming at ya or even going through some brush? How thick is the stuff and is it heated on?

At my shop I do alot of signs and vehicle lettering but I have never done a full wrap. I like experimenting on my own stuff:D

Sweet! I:I

aahhhh there we go, obviously thats just a template ?
i'd prefer way more white, with just a splash of red/black here and there
we'll work on sumthin as soon as i get her back to running condition

If it sits more then ridden, It will look good for sometime.

no garage queens here, she gets ridden hard, multiple times a week, in the roughest sh*t known to mankind !!!!!
sure, i've bought alot of parts in my day, but they are not the last and only parts i will ever buy !

no garage queens here, she gets ridden hard, multiple times a week, in the roughest sh*t known to mankind !!!!!

He treats his Quad like his Woman. Lol.

When I get the Blasty back together i will post a pic of mine! its a 2004 with the cherry red frame with a full custom Canadian Edition wrap. Looks wild!