vintage olds photos

4cfed

Jan 5, 2009
fond du lac wi
www.airfoolers.com
i felt some black and white photos of the olds were in need... so here are some.... and as you can see there taken by a harbor, i felt the 'boat' needed pics by boats and water lol!!

what ya think????

050409_183500.jpg

050409_183600.jpg

050409_183601.jpg

050409_183602.jpg

050409_183603.jpg

050409_183700.jpg

050409_183801.jpg

and yes that is a gernade shift knob... and it was a real one, thats been hollowed out and the detonator removed, no bs not aparts store bought shift knob

thanks guys.. i wish i had a 'good camera' something with nice lenses so i can go some wicked pics.. like the fish eye lenses and sh*t.. i took these pics with my cell phone.. next set will be the antique photoes.. or sepia or what ever its called,

im workin on white walls.. funds dont alow it right now BUT my buddy is layin out the scallops for a bottle of southern comfort :) we decided since the interior is blue wer gonna do blue scallops with a white pin strip around them :)

and im diggin the light house pic to.. every know and then my creative side hits me and i end up with some really good pics

Nice looking ride, it needs some wide white walls and it will look old skool for sure! Bet you can't drive past a gas station though! lol

and actually i can drive past a gas station lol... gas gauge dont work yet so i gotta guess.. only put like $35 worth of premium in it since febuary.. and that includes the 16 bucks to top it off before leaving where we bought it, and a 45 min drive home.. had the car out every day since saturday

Pics look cool...
What happened to the "SKULL" part of your wrench crossbones?

LOL!!!he is m.i.a.!!!!! scrapped the tail pipes and the cross bones pullin outta a few parkin lots the other day, and later that night noticed it was missing, i need to find one thats a better metal, it was like cheap pot metal, shift knob from wallmart and it didnt weld very good,

radio is the original transitor am radio that dont work, the a/c is a 70s sears unit, that blows air but needs to be recharged.. which it wil be, only gauge that dont work it the fuel gauge, even though it started to move around today so i think the float is stuck,
seats are cracked, hence why the front one is covered with a mexican blanket, glass is all good, headliner is good dash is good, rear deck cover is mia so im making a new one and doing the head liner to match

yes... we all must pay "protection" fee's or else fed and luigi are paying us a visit.. LOL!

bwhahaha!!!!!! no mafia... but my 2 year old might kick you in the ankle

thanks guys... sooo much more to do to it yet though

for sh*ts and giggles i looked up the value of the car today.. nada blue book for classic cars.. low is 3300 average is 7000 and high is 10,250... we bought it for 1500 and drove it home.. all together we got about another 200 on top of that into it.. so notta bad deal