Video of my Blaster Wreck!!!

mervhengst

Dec 24, 2012
Trevorton, PA
here is a pic of what happened when i went over the handle bars. tweaked the frame to the right. Video on youtube Link

Attachments

• blaster wreck.jpg
    blaster wreck.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 136
Last edited by a moderator:
didnt hit anything...i traded a go kart for the blaster. the guy said it he just completely redid the whole thing. what he didnt tell me is the spines in the spindle were gone and he JB welded the balljoint stud into the spindle. i was out riding all day and it finally let loose and the lower a arm dug into the ground.

didnt hit anything...i traded a go kart for the blaster. the guy said it he just completely redid the whole thing. what he didnt tell me is the spines in the spindle were gone and he JB welded the balljoint stud into the spindle. i was out riding all day and it finally let loose and the lower a arm dug into the ground.

Sure hope you are going to go meet him and insert the offending part into an orifice of his.I:I:D

i would if i knew were he lived...my made the trade from craigslist....i just wish i would have noticed it when i was looking at it when i was making the deal

Wow, just imagine if you were going faster? Criminal...

I had the same thing, guy hid broken handlebar by offsetting the break under the clamp:

181408_10150134021130803_6250708_n.jpg

Buyer beware...
Either one of us could have been killed by these "tricks".

All the reason to go over a used purchase with a fine toothed comb.
How often do we hear on here "blew up 2 days after I bought it"?
Still, hard to resist a little scoot to try it out.

Steve

yeah glad i wasn't going any faster. I showed that video to my wife and she about freaked out. i cant blame her....she took care of a guy the was paralized from the chest down from wrecking his quad.

wow just....wow i cant believe he got away with that I would have seriously beat is you know what if it happened to me glad to hear your alot better that the latter