Vesconite Spacers!!!!

stephen

Jan 13, 2009
South Africa
I wrote some time ago about it, and now that i'm rebuilding the bikes i got some photos of it
Easy enough to make if you have access to a lathe and know how to use it!
103vimc.jpg

25ewbdk.jpg

those are the same idea of the durablue spacers... good stuff, they are supposed to be better than aluminum because they allow for some flex to relieve stress,,and they are lighter :)

thats exactly what i have currently on mine..previous owner did them, but he put 12mm bolts through and had to drill the rims.

I did the same! I also drilled the rims and used high tenstile bolts, They are now 13 yrs old and never had a prob with them

now my only trouble is that i want to change to aluminium rims but am looking for a buyer for my wheels--have to sell it all as a set with hubs etc. know anyone? kenda klwas 20/11/8 still good for a couple years!

Try evil~ash! He once said he was looking for rims and tires! Can't remember to good, but PM him. I'm still looking for a 400ex shock for mine, will trade the cases for it.LOL

Try evil~ash! He once said he was looking for rims and tires! Can't remember to good, but PM him. I'm still looking for a 400ex shock for mine, will trade the cases for it.LOL

he came to me asking for pics, so i sent him some but havent heard a word, he seems to only do his internetting once in a million years...maybe his copper cable gets stolen...

if i had a 400 shock spare, youd be the 1st to know:) y dont u just get one off ebay. but I know Bike Hospital has one but its ridiculously expensive...