upset

billysblaster

Apr 22, 2010
arkansas
you know i am new to this forum so this might not be appropriate. When i first got on here everyone was kind and helpful, then i posted a drag time from my blaster and instead of hearing cool man good job or nice blaster all i got was an argument. I am gona post the vid of the blaster. But i just wanted to say this because we are all on here to make friends and share our enjoyment for the two stroke world. I am not posting this as a cry baby but in the hopes of bettering paoples responce to others posts.

well i know people can get pretty bullying sometimes but we do this because we all have the same quad, and unless you have more than the stuff listed in your sig, our blastys are pretty slow compared to what you ran on that strip. but if you post a video of it everyone will shut up quick.

its mainly because we dont believe you sorry man but thats the way it is, i have yet to see a blaster get near 73mph

lets see some pics, a few select of people come on here and pose as other people they have been caught many times but you cant teach a dumb dog tricks.

its pretty pathetic really

yeah man post up a vid, and i do believe a 70+ mph run is acheivable, tater does 80+
sorry i missed the original thread

whocares31.jpg

I know neither of mine would hit that speed but they are built for comfort of the trails and not for speed. However as a person that drag races cars,bikes,quads I am not the one to talk sh*t as my car as been beat by a pinto

the only reason i jumped on your case was because i have been around a lot of drag 4 wheelers and drag racing in general and i have not seen banshees that run on alcohol that don't run the times that you posted up, and im not saying that it is impossible i just find it hard to believe, and if you went to school where i do, and live in this town that i do you would feel the same way, people think they need to lie about what they have to fit in. Its not that we hate you or anything, stuff like this happens all over the place

Last edited:
Since the beginning of time people have lied to make themselves look better. And when you say something that seems a little far fetched your gonna have your skeptics. Hell nobody knows everything put some pics or vids up and shut everybody up if your going to.

I can't wait til my back is better all this talk about drags making me want to take my blaster and shee this Saturday night.