What im getting:
Bills Pipe-$50
Uni air filter or K&N Air Filter- $25- $50
Open Air Box- free (lol)
Main Jet's 260-300- $15.00 for all
Pilot Jets 35 & 40- $6 for both
Tors Removal Kit- $45
14-Tooth Renthal Sprocket- $13.00

First question, Is the Uni or K&N a better filter for trail riding and sometimes racing? Second Question, How much more power will i have with these upgrades? Last question, with these upgrades, should i go ahead and buy a Keihin PWK 35mm carb, or is there not enough upgrades?

only thing giving you more power there is the pipe and open airbox cuz i honestly never feel power gain from air filters. If you get a 35mm carb it will be wayy too much for the engine.

uni ftw! and theres a diy on the tors remval so you can do it for free too and save up for a port job there like $150 and you'll get alot more power outta it then get the bigger carb and you should be pushin around 30-35

uni ftw! and theres a diy on the tors remval so you can do it for free too and save up for a port job there like $150 and you'll get alot more power outta it then get the bigger carb and you should be pushin around 30-35

where could one find the diy tors removal?

What im getting:
Bills Pipe-$50
Uni air filter or K&N Air Filter- $25- $50
Open Air Box- free (lol)
Main Jet's 260-300- $15.00 for all
Pilot Jets 35 & 40- $6 for both
14-Tooth Renthal Sprocket- $13.00

So i took out the Tors removal kit
Going with a Uni Air Filter- $24
Bill's Pipe- $50
Open Air Box
Renthal 14t sprocket- $13

Are the jets appropriately chosen, a good start?

i have both a k&n and a foam filter and i prefer the k&n w/ outerwear. i think that your jets are fine and i am glad to see that you are looking to jet the entire powerband by purchasing pilot jets too. many people forget or think that you do not have to richen the pilot and needle circuits. i think that you will be happy with the results of your changes.

Last edited:
i have both a k&n and a foam filter and i prefer the k&n w/ outerwear. i think that your jets are fine and i am glad to see that you are loking to jet the entire powerband by purchasing pilot jets too. many people forget or think that you do not have to richen the pilot and needle circuits. i think that you will be happy with the results of your changes.

I appreciate your courteousness towards me, i usually get made fun of for suggesting things. When you say needle circuits, do i need to change out my needle?

I appreciate your courteousness towards me, i usually get made fun of for suggesting things. When you say needle circuits, do i need to change out my needle?

not a problem i think that some on here forget that they also had to learn. anyways when i speak of the needle circuit i am talking about the needle clip position - for a blaster i have not found the need to change the needle just the clip position.

not a problem i think that some on here forget that they also had to learn. anyways when i speak of the needle circuit i am talking about the needle clip position - for a blaster i have not found the need to change the needle just the clip position.

Oh. Alright I get it now. Where in the carb is this needle clip? I havn't yet opened up a blaster carb. I did open one up with a friend but that was just to check casue his reeds were broke....