ugh another problem sadly...

well im not sure its the gasket leaking its leakign from te bottom of the carb that little bottom cap thing so idk? what do you think?

and it happended to me before i did a trick i saw on here and it stopped leaking then i took it off and put it back on and its leaking again?

okay so i know for a fact that my cylinder side is perfect...

im thinking that i have a bad stator coil and it needs to be replaced... seeing as how my flywheel bolt will not come off due to impact gun abuse(not by me) so im stuck ive narrowed my problem down to the stator thats the only other part i havent checked/replaced what do u guys think about it having a bad stator coil? and is there a way i can get that nut off without me having to add to my $ dept ? the guy i bought it from said he replaced the stator coil 4+ times so figures thats what went... give me ur opinions. X(

are you using a tusk flywheel/clutch holding tool and a breaker bar to remove the flywheel nut ?
if not, do so and it will/should come right off.

you can test the stator coils with an ohmmeter, while still installed, through the wire connections right above the kicker, although not foolproof and absolute, may lead to some clues if the coils are good or not
that electrical troubleshooting can be found near the end chapters of the manual, found here.......

http://www.blasterforum.com/general-support-17/downloadable-yamaha-blaster-manual-17325/

cheap yet effective multi/ohm meters can be had at harbor freight or radioshack for under $10

are you using a tusk flywheel/clutch holding tool and a breaker bar to remove the flywheel nut ?
if not, do so and it will/should come right off.

you can test the stator coils with an ohmmeter, while still installed, through the wire connections right above the kicker, although not foolproof and absolute, may lead to some clues if the coils are good or not
that electrical troubleshooting can be found near the end chapters of the manual, found here.......

http://www.blasterforum.com/general-support-17/downloadable-yamaha-blaster-manual-17325/

cheap yet effective multi/ohm meters can be had at harbor freight or radioshack for under $10

no i am not using a tusk holding tool all i have a puller but i will buy a tusk holder and i think i have a breaker bar around the house. and i already have an onmmeter and checked the stator via looking on the site and found out how to test it the higher voltage coil is reading around 700ohms and the other around 300ohms? i looked up whats a good rate that you should be at and i got 1100ohms and 500 ohms.

i turned that with a ratchet and it free'd my kickstarter do u think i should replace that? i dont wanna buy parts i dont need. dont really have the money for it

no need to replace that gear, if your piston and crank are free ? not fried ?
the problem is with your kicker

yes my piston and crank are free and very little movement on piston so i know its good. it has no scoring i took off the head and looked at pictures of a scored piston. okay so correct me if im wrong the kicker has these two parts the kicker gear and kicker peddle and idle gear. i have a brand new kicker gear and brand new kicker peddle and ive tested the idle gear with no results of it being broken. im stumped