Type of oil to use

titansman

Jul 5, 2010
spring hill , tn
I was wondering the best oil to use for my pre mix ,dnt really wanna pay a hefty price do they have a really good kind at walmart ? Or anywhere besides the dealership

You are going to get all kinds of answers to this question bro.....

I run Belray MC-1 in all my machines!!!! It is pricey but good insurance in my eyes!!!!

You dont want to run cheap chitty 2cycle in your stuff IMO... Spend the extra loot its good insurance that your bike will be lubed correctly!!!!!!!!

if you buy any 2 stroke oil at walmart, i hope they sell pistons and cylinders too,
spend the extra loot, it'll save you in the long run.
unless of course your bike has lots of aftermarket parts that you'll part with for cheap after you fry the motor with walmart chainsaw oil, then have at it

I have never bought any from walmart didnt really plan on it was just wanting to know if they did have it there ,anyways i will def. Listen to you all this is my first blasty and i love it so i want to keep her around

I used to run blendzall in all my stuff but have since switched to amsoil dominator because it's easier for me to get and I will not be switching back. Amsoil is good stuff

Hate to admit it but I run Lucas semi through all my 2 strokes and have yet to have any issues

yamalube 2r has worked greet for me I got 8 years off a 240BB with all dune riding. The only reason the piston went was I lost the air filter on ride.

When you say "amsoil is way better than yamalube" phragle, what do you mean? Does the quad run better on amsoil? Cleaner? Easier to jet cleaner? crisper response? What does that mean?

Im just curious, cause to me, if you run oil, and it works, its good. If your engine frags, its bad.

So, if youve always had good luck with oil A, and you switch to oil B and you say its way better, but A always worked, how is that?

When you say "amsoil is way better than yamalube" phragle, what do you mean? Does the quad run better on amsoil? Cleaner? Easier to jet cleaner? crisper response? What does that mean?

Im just curious, cause to me, if you run oil, and it works, its good. If your engine frags, its bad.

So, if youve always had good luck with oil A, and you switch to oil B and you say its way better, but A always worked, how is that?

we used to run blendzall in our two old pw80's that we used to have and i remember doing top ends in them. i think we rebuilt the top end twice in them, and the first time, we had run blendzall 32:1, i cant remember what it was but it was a castor, and the pistons and all the ports and everything looked nasty. after we did them, we ran amsoil because there is a guy who my dad knows who became an amsoil dealer so its super easy to get, and the top ends on the bikes looked a hell of a lot cleaner the next time we did them. we mix the amsoil dominator 50:1 so maybe its just the fact that there isnt as much in the gas. idk but i think it burns cleaner

Klotz R50 is great for your engine, and smells pretty good too.

klotz smells amazing thats what i ran. but then my mom got differnt job and she works odd hours and i can never get there to get it :(. so now i run lucas cause its a 3 minute bike ride. i get my licence soon so then back to klotz I:I.

i use yamalube right now, i pulled the cylinder and noticed alot of build up. the motor only had 10-15 hours. im thinking of trying some Sea Foam says it cleans and lubricates, and works in two strokes. so im thinking of adding a few ounces to every gallon and see what happens.