Twist throttle

Some people like em some people don't. Its really a preference thing. I have never rode a blaster with a twist throttle personally. However my friend had a 450 he put one on. I personally didn't like it neither did he he was use to the push throttle so he actually wound up putting it back on an removing the twist throttle. However like I said its a preference thing either way ur throttle will function the same or at least from my experience only difference is a push of the thumb or a twist of the wrist.

To save opening a can of worms please do a search for the topic.

This topic can really get heated.

Some do, some don't, some will, some wont, it is a matter of preference.

Yes as stated Its a Preference , I have a Brand new Motion pro kit here that I have never used , I got it on a Trade , And Probably never will use it .

I used to argue against the twist in every thread I see about them.
Now I say just get it and try it. It's cheap enough to buy to try and you already have a thumb throttle to go back to if you want...

I used to argue against the twist in every thread I see about them.
Now I say just get it and try it. It's cheap enough to buy to try and you already have a thumb throttle to go back to if you want...

Same here it is just about as usless as thrashing a dead cat.

Try it you may as me, become to like it.

Ive had one on a Banshee...loved it. I took a twist throttle off a TRX 450r because I didn't like it. I like my thumb throttle on the Blaster, but might try a swap some day. Its all a preference thing, and sometimes it seems like different quads feel right with different throttles. My. 02