Twist Throttle

This should be a pretty straightforward install. You can ditch the entire thumb throttle, cable, and TORS carburetor cap assembly. The only stock parts that you'll need to save will be the throttle slide, slide spring, and slide clip hanging from the bottom of the carburetor cap. Take the carb. cap off, compress the spring with your fingers, and gently nudge the clip off. The throttle slide will slip right off the cable...

To install the twist throttle on the bike, all you need to do is scuff the paint off the 'bars on the RH side, where the twist trottle goes (to keep it from binding), slide the throttle assembly on, attach the throttle cable, and fit a new grip. A stock handlebar grip may do temporarily (I got it to work on my 'Shee), but I'd recommend getting a set of handlebar grips designed for use with a twist throttle. This way, you'll be sure that the grip won't fit so tightly that the throttle winds up sticking.

Here's how to do the carburetor cap: http://www.blasterforum.com/do-yourself-20/aftermarket-carburetor-cap-idle-screw-install-22174/

I got everything ready to go and when I try start it, it sounds like it wants to but it wont.
I have the choke and gas on. Is there something to do with the tors. I have a 2005 blaster.

I emailed vitos and this is what they said "You will need to unplug the tors module as well as the carb switch box. Refer to a repair manual for location and wire color if needed. It has three wires with the same color code as the thumb control wire and the tors box at the carb.
Thank you for contacting Vito's"
Where is the carb switch box.:-/

This should be a pretty straightforward install. You can ditch the entire thumb throttle, cable, and TORS carburetor cap assembly. The only stock parts that you'll need to save will be the throttle slide, slide spring, and slide clip hanging from the bottom of the carburetor cap. Take the carb. cap off, compress the spring with your fingers, and gently nudge the clip off. The throttle slide will slip right off the cable...

To install the twist throttle on the bike, all you need to do is scuff the paint off the 'bars on the RH side, where the twist trottle goes (to keep it from binding), slide the throttle assembly on, attach the throttle cable, and fit a new grip. A stock handlebar grip may do temporarily (I got it to work on my 'Shee), but I'd recommend getting a set of handlebar grips designed for use with a twist throttle. This way, you'll be sure that the grip won't fit so tightly that the throttle winds up sticking.

Here's how to do the carburetor cap: http://www.blasterforum.com/do-yourself-20/aftermarket-carburetor-cap-idle-screw-install-22174/

Dude Do You Really Need To Drill Into The Carb In Order To Install The Twist Throttle Hmmm I Dont Feel Good Doing This!!

The modification for the Idle Screw for the Carb is actually very easy , its best done with the carb laying flat in a bench vice and wrapped in a shop rag . Just close the vice enough to keep the carb from moving , don't overtighten it and damage the carb body .
There is on the choke side of the carb a angled " boss " that is the part that must be drilled and tapped . 1st step is to file that boss flat so the lock nut on the idle screw will sit flush when installed . get some tapping fluid ( oil , used to cool metal for drilling and cutting ) and use that while drilling and tapping you will prevent breaking the tap in it while threading it . use a cordless drill and make sure you are straight , otherwise use a drill press , and drill all the way through that side of the body , then thread it . easy breezy . Make sure the hole you drilled you file it / smooth it on the inside where the slide rides on it , so there is no rough edges that could cause the slide to stick open. then clean the carb thoroughly and blow out all passages with compressed air , you don't want to suck in metal shavings into your cylinder .