trail blaster transformation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, now I wish I had taken better "before" pictures so everyone could see how bad the plastics were when I started and as the layers began to come off...

I would try to find a super cheap set of better shape plastics personally. I saw a guy selling a maier front fender the one the guys cut the Vs in to make the project blaster front (my favorite blasty look actually) in black as well as the rear set for like $30 on ex riders. hell, I don't even have a blaster and tried to get them from him so I could have it ready for when I get a blasty for my son LOL (yeah, who am I kidding I'll be playing on his blasty all the time LOL)

the cheap plastics sold but I'm sure there are more, maybe other yami forums..

ATV Riders Forum - 2001 Blaster Part out - Aftermarket Stuff

What is THIS sitting out in the front yard?

DSC00171-1.jpg

Oh, here it is!

DSC00172-1.jpg

DSC00174-1.jpg

DSC00173-1.jpg

DSC00175-1.jpg

DSC00176.jpg

blasty.jpg

somebody has a different color of "crocs" for each day of the week........
skittles...taste the rainbow !!!!!! hahahahahaaaaa

nice save on the blasty bro !!!!!!!

oh, i expected to hear your wife is a nurse, they're very popular with the nurses

No, these were pictures taken when I walked in the guys garage to trade him the lawnmower...

We have an update however, I'm discussing the possibility of trading this quad for a miller tig welder with a nice gentleman off craigslist. He has a Tig outfit and was interested in trades for man toys or a quad for his son. I sent him an email just making the pitch and figured, "hey, why not?"

Status
Not open for further replies.