Trade Truck for Car? or am i crazy?

specialized7

Can't Stop, Won't Stop!
May 2, 2008
Saskatoon Canada
Alright boys iv been wanting to get rid of my truck for a little while for something thats a bit cheaper.
My buddy used to own this white MR 2 and sold it a few years ago. I always loved the car it reminded me of a little ferrari or something.
Anyways This guy wants to trade me for my truck.
This is my truck
1999 Ford Explorer Sport SUV Lifted - Saskatoon Cars For Sale - Kijiji Saskatoon Canada.
and this is the car
1990 Toyota MR2 Turbo MAKE ME A OFFER!!! - Saskatoon Cars For Sale - Kijiji Saskatoon Canada.

that explorer is sexy!! but that mr2 is the SEX also! i had a 85 and a 87 both na and there very fun cars to drive.. id say if your tryin to save a buck on gas do it.. but that turbo is additcing

id say do it....but only if they make a hitch for it so you can still pull the blasty around....baaahahaha....

haha i know dude i was just busting his balls, kid at my school, has a stock one, 400k miles, yes everytime he starts it, it seems like its gonna blow but its still chugging along

im just not a ford guy, EVEN NO IM DRIVING ONE RIGHT NOW, lol

Yea the ex has been pretty good to me, pulled many jeeps out ahha.
But its a pig on gas 10MPG my buddy in his lifted titan v8 gets about the same.
And whitty sask has the cheapest insurance in canada ahha. My truck costs 200 every 3 monthes this car is 221 every 3 months

well i got the airfilter, i noticed since i put the flowmaster on it i use way more gas im always revving it haha.
if i were to trade i would save up for a Beater 1/4 ton to pull the blasty around
Fed you know much about these motors?
are they junk or fairly decent?
maybe i should search a MR 2 forum

Yea the ex has been pretty good to me, pulled many jeeps out ahha.
But its a pig on gas 10MPG my buddy in his lifted titan v8 gets about the same.
And whitty sask has the cheapest insurance in canada ahha. My truck costs 200 every 3 monthes this car is 221 every 3 months

dam lol, it would be $3500 a year if i got a car lol

f*ck fed these must be good, Yamaha desighned the motor i guess
"The Dual Over Head Cam (DOHC) 16 valve cylinder head designed by Yamaha is made of aluminum alloy``

if the exploder is gettin 10 mpg i would say go for it. a lil 1/4 ton will serve you well and most likely get 16 to 20. and you will have the mr2 to play with. win win situation in my eyes

trade that pos explorer before your "Found On Roadside Dead"