Trade for a 96 honda cr250r????

BlasterJim5

Feb 4, 2009
Dallas Pa
Hey everyone. I was offered a trade for a 96 honda cr250r for the blaster. It would be a straight up trade. The bike is in good condition and the guy says it needs nothing. I should be going to check it out sometime within the next couple days. I have wanted to get back on a dirt bike for awhile. Anyone else have any thoughts on this? Think its a good trade?

Here is a pic of it:

250bike.jpg

My plan would be to black it out and make it a metal mulisha style bike. I would get a bunch of metal mulisha stickers and graphics for it.

what the hell you want a 13 year old dirtbike for? good luck finding part for that thing

How does it look sketchy? I would love to get a newer bike but I can't afford it. Newer 250's are way outta my price range. I'm just asking for other peoples opinions. Like anything special about that year that was different or flaws in that year stuff like that.

I've seen parts in quite a few places. I have an atv/dirtbike salvage yard about 30 mins away. I heard they were great bikes. The blaster is just a little too small for me and I wanna get back on a bike.