toughest man in the NFL ??????

football alongwith hockey is getting ridiculous. It seems that anytime there is a good hit it is illiegal. When i played hockey if u werent paying attention and had your head down u payed for it. Same thing in football.. These guys are payed to play, and have the experience to know that they deserve to be hit if they are running around throwing pixy dust instead oof paying attention. If u ask any player in either leughe, nfl. or nhl about the new rule changes when it comes to hits, they will likely say how much they hate it. It isnt a players game anymore, its all run by corporate sponsors and big wig sky box pigeons.

in short, Bog bens got nothing on old school athletes, but i guess for this time he is doing ok, still hate him though

now the rules for hockey in my league are 1 fight is 6 game suspension, and 3 fights your out for the year. last year my buddy broke a kids jaw in a hockey fight he didnt even start. he only threw 1 punch and the family tried to sue him. its not even about the gam anymore. the parents are more into it about whos gonna coach and arguing with eachother, then the kids are into playing the game. its rediculous