Tors removal

Sruiz67

May 1, 2013
San Antonio, TX
I ordered the Vito's tors removal kit. I am removing my old throttle cable and tors (dumb ass brick). Any helpful tips or hints are greatly appreciated. First thing I am wondering is if the spring and everything not the throttle slide go back just like before but now just with the new cable. Really all tips are useful. The instructions are crap that came with the kit.

Don't know how that not got in there. I meant to ask if everything just goes back exactly the same on the new cable, like the spring and slide. Also does anyone know what I have to do with the tors wires? And where am I suppoesed to tap into the carb to put the idle screw?

Man, awk to the freakin rescue again. Thanks bud. I want this machine to be running already. I'm itching to ride. I will do tors removal (great info with that DIY). Then leak test again to be sure and then we shall see. Thanks. One more ? When you look into the inside of the slide that holds the throttle needle. Is the little whole supposed to be there or do I flip the little cable holder around so you can't see to the other side through the little whole?

leave the hole open, it equalizes the pressure between above/below the slide, so a suction can't form above and hold the slide open
(but i have run it both ways with no difference)