Tors delete Cap

deeeebeeeeee

Aug 20, 2015
Rossville, Ga
First ten bucks shipped conus takes it. I bought this cap it comes with the thread in cable adjuster and what looks to be a new gasket. I bought this in error not realizing g that the stock carb has a small body but is widened at the top to use the larger cap.
The Vm28 I put on uses the small body cap. I just need to recoup my money on this error.

No I bought the cap to put on a non tors carb mainly because it had the clip in cable adjuster without the actual cable case seat/adjuster nut on it. That and the angled clip in style adjuster was too long.

So I get the cap and of course it doesn't fit because it is for the stock tors style carbs with the wide top lip. And mine is a standard small body.

Here's a pic
1444056425062-2109232931.jpg
1444056455888-1850921078.jpg

In the mean time I modded my clip in adjuster by cutting it down to where about 1/4 inch or so was sticking out of the cap and then opened it up 1/4 inch further down into the cap, which gives me juse about 1/2 to hold the cable straight coming out of the carb, adjustment must be done on the thumb throttle side or with the idle screw now .