Toomey Exhaust Hanger

Triple_B

Sep 20, 2010
Sewage Drain
Need a Toomey exhaust hanger. I've been running a stock hanger and a zip tie as a temporary "Fix", but I'm tired of my pipe wobbling. I DON'T want a stock hanger. The stock one is too short, doesn't reach the tab on the pipe...

PayPal ready

Nope, not the flange I:I There is a tab welded on the top of the expansion chamber, where a hanger gets bolted to, and that gets bolt to the frame.

Oh! Yes! I gotcha, I had the wrong part in mind. Maybe you could give toomey a call and see what they say?

just make one, 3/4" wide aluminum strap and some bolts/nuts

even moderate fab skillz could make that and install in under an hour, jus sayin.

If your talking about the little metal/rubber piece that connects from the headers tab to the frame up by the regulator the stock one should do fine... I have a toomey and the stock works fine for me. Anyway if you could get some dimensions (Hole length center to center) I could machine you one on the cheap.

If your talking about the little metal/rubber piece that connects from the headers tab to the frame up by the regulator the stock one should do fine... I have a toomey and the stock works fine for me. Anyway if you could get some dimensions (Hole length center to center) I could machine you one on the cheap.

I have the stock one now but if I connect it, the expansion chamber gets pulled upward and does not seal in the flange properly. There is a gap between the pipe and the flange and exhaust gasses just pour out.

I guess I'll search around for some scrap and just drill some holes......