took one for the team

Awk08

Administrator
Staff member
Technician
Jan 30, 2009
so tonite was bobdryerr's big nite out , takin one for the team, so when i saw the lights come on at his place, i snuck over and snapped a cell phone pic thru the window, and this is what i saw,.....................

Attachments

• fat-girls-and-fries.jpg
    fat-girls-and-fries.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 126
thats great guys im lmfao. but....... lets say it didnt go good at all. ok so heres how it went. ok my bud an i get up there an we meet up with his lady friend at one bar an we have a few drinks an ya know things where going great. we got along with her other guy friends an stuff an we where talkin alot about yamaha's lol.... so any way its getting to be almost 10 when that one girl (take one for the team) was suppose to get off work an be coming over to another bar. so we left an went to that bar an around 11 that chick shows up. well i didnt even know she was there an i really didnt care by that time cause i was haven a blast cause some of my old classmates happend to be there. lets say none of them reconized me cause i lost 190lbs of weight since about the last time i seen them... so then when mellisa (buds lady friend) brings over emily (take one for the team chick) over to meet me an so i turn around an i was think OMG but didnt say anything so i kept my cool..... then the first thing out of her mouth was what the f uck is this ugly piece of sh*t and hes not black you know how i love my black guys.. so then i was an ass an had to open my mouth an said its alright mudshark i understand. so then mellisa is laughing her ass off at her friend cause her i didnt know thats what her nickname was. woops....... so then about 30 mins later i try to buy chris (my bud) mellisa an emily a drink. so i pull out a 10 an put it up on the bar an right as the bar tender is walkin over emily took the money an put it in the jukebox. i was like WTF. so it really pissed me off cause that was my last bit of money cause i didnt want to spend to much since i knew i already spent 50 bucks..... so then i go up to mellisa an i was like what ur friend did wasnt very nice you know that right... so shes like here just take this ten of mine... im like no thats not the point. you just dont steals someones money thats just not right. so then i told them i wanna leave an there all like nah lets stay here. except my bud chris cause we both new we had to be at work by 730 am an its now almost 2 am an we live about an hr away from where we were. so then him and i ended up having to walk 2 f ucking miles back to my car to drive home an we dont get home until 4am...

lets say it f*cking sucked. i didnt ruin anyhting between chris an mellisa cause mellisa ended up calling back an told us that emily ended up gettin her ass kicked by some chick in the bar cause she was pissing everyone off an tryin to steal there money. haha

yea dude it f*cking sucked. let me tell ya walkin 2 miles at 130am an being -10 without the wind chill and only in a hoddie an jeans is f ucking cold as hell we had to stop an get coffe half way to the car....

but before that emily chick showed up everyone was having a great time an bs. i was haven a blast. hell guys there speacil was 1 dollar captin an cokes or vodka/dews. man i drank a lot. tell ya one thing walking that far in the damn cold an haveing 4 cups of coffee sobbers ya up supper fast.

Yea I know I wanted to so bad fed.

An for the people that dosent know what a mud shark is its a white chick who sleeps with black people. I'm not racised or anything just was like WTF

yea pretty much man. i was just so pissed i was like a a fn mod killer.

i mean i like went all out just to have a good time. i shaved an wore colagne for a change and i even shaved my asssss lmfao.

all to just go out an have a good time but oh no lets just call him an ugly f*ck an walk away. man i wish i wouldnt of shaved my ass an then i could of shown her something thats ugly lmfao