Today's pics

'blanshee'man

Sep 15, 2008
Well dually was kind enough to hand deliver me my new shocks today! Thanks again man. sooooo i thought i may as well just throw up some pics with the new hardware I:I Too bad i took these after he left lol Man these things are purdy!!

P1011497.jpg

P1011496.jpg

P1011495.jpg

P1011494.jpg

P1011492.jpg

IM not sure why but these are blurry... idk i must be camera inept
P1011491.jpg

P1011490.jpg

P1011489.jpg

P1011487.jpg

those are some NICE looking shocks! but i think i liked how wide your blaster looked before better lol but you definitely have a good amount of ground clearance, you'll never bottom out the front of it!! i bet you would be some strong competition at one of those gncc races with that ground clearance! I:I

btw i REALLY like the new ride hight and width really evens it out. that ride height really would help me in the trails.

looks sick bro !!!!!!
wonder where i've seen them shocks before ????
you're gonna luv the travel and feel of them, i can only imagine them on those arms, as i only ran them on stock arms on my sons bike for one season

looks good, but I think you have a little to much camber in that left tire lol

Yeah im still in the adjustment process! Gimmie a break! lol

And awk i have no idea how you shoved these things on stock arms, dually and i had to pop the upper a-arm out of the spindle just to get enough room to throw them on! lol

thanks sicivic! Ha yea man me too lol they raptor 660 ac nerfs too big for stock arms but worth getting if your already running extended arms.
lol yea well as you can kinda tell there is some remodeling going on and its kinda messy lol

Looks very nice!
With a little sanding you could easily get that pipe looking brand new!
Mean looking bike you got.

i had to ratchet strap them 1/2 way compressed to wedge them into stock arms, hahahaaaa
they compresssed and rebounded great for my son, and I, between 165 and 225 lbs
i jumped on them a few times and never once found the bottom of them !!!!!

lol you guys are picky huh?? Ive shined that pipe up about 5 times and it gets like that in a week but never seems to get any worse so lol w.e. i need to polish it hardcore or just get a new one with ceramic coating. Thanks man but i have two sets of rears lol i just don't like to run them. I cant wait to actually give them a work out awk im really looking forward to it lol