today was a good day.

2strokesmoke

Jul 13, 2009
scotland
finally had a ride on the blaster today, swapped out the 39 pilot for a 42 but it was still lean so i had the airscrew out by only half a turn, dangerously low i know but next time im out ill have put in a 48 or 50 and see whats what besides the great british summer will probably end soon so im making sure i get at least a few hours on it regardless if i need to rebuild it in the winter or not lol . i only had i out for an hour on and off, the quarry is realy dusty and with hardly any throttle the blaster was sliding round the place did a load of donuts then pulled away leaving a cloud of dust that would put the icelandic volcano to shame.
found a small jump that i flying back and forth over, turfed up a patch of grass, did a bit of rock crawling over some big stones and piles of dirt, few hill climbs just had a blast, but didnt push the bike hard for obvious reasons. its easier said than done because although my head is saying just take it easy, my ass dyno is saying lets see what it can do, and my ears are saying lets get that f7 pipe singing!!!
that and the fact it revs so quick the second you turn sharp it revs and wants to go when the wheels starts apinning and sliding, man i cant wait to get it broken in and jetted properly. so that was this morning this afternoon, lit the bbq again had a good bbq came inside and IVE ONLY GONE AND WON BOTM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! couldnt believe it seriously thankyou to anyone reading who voted i realy appreciate it.:D:D:D

sounds like you had fun. how does that F7 pipe sound on the bike? im thinkin about getting one when my bike is finished.

had an awesome time cant wait to go to the other quarry where the river crossing is and the proper hills and jumps, ill save that until the bike is jetted and broken in though.
as for how it sounds, i cant give you an exact answer because ive not opened it right up but so far it sounds awsome if you sit and rev it it has a nice noise off it, always reminds me of an old school dirtbike, then when your riding it it sound deeper but ive not realy had it proper ripping but i can assure you judging by what it sounds like puttering around bliping the throttle when its on full song it will be special....

congrats on winning BOTM...glad i could contribute to you winning....and glad you got some riding time in....get us a video when shes broke in so we can here that f7 screamin....

so, you guys have "ass dyno's" across the pond too, very cool,
and congrats on botm