4cfed

Jan 5, 2009
fond du lac wi
www.airfoolers.com
for TRACTION!!!! nuff said!!

mine173.jpg

mine174.jpg

mine175.jpg

i dont set my studs lined up since i casual ride more than i race, got about 200-230 studs per rear tire, and prob 100-125 in the front? didnt count, it will hook up enough to wheelie on ice, and will also slide enough for sideways fun

and my homemade rear number plate, well see how long it lasts before busting it doing wheelies

mine176.jpg

thoise look nice....where do you get those...ive been look for some for my winter tires but havent been able to find any..

ey fed how much snow you got in fondy? down here in appleton we have none!!!! im pissed monday it snowed all day and not light snow it was coming down pretty good and the the next morning it was all gone but sat. we shoud be geting a storm so thats good....is it bad to put studs in your regular tires cuz ive been looking for tires everywhere and i cant find jack squat well for a blaster atleast

You put then in a little far..., when you put them in your not suppose to put them so far that the rubber starts to bend in with them. They should be leverl and not indent the tires it can cause of balanceness idk how but its proven and they are more prone to leak. When I did mine I threw some slime in them to prevent leakage

not worried about balance, never had a problem with them cranekd in that far,

there not turf tamers, there cheng shin ice tires, very hard compound, ran them on dirt once... dont ride behind me or you will eat dirt and grass lol...

and yamaha205205 im 35 minutes south of you dittly squat for snow here also... im 17 miles south of oshkosh

05blasterkid, when fed puts in the screws he will not go through the rubber so he will not need slime, YOu are worried about balance, slime kills you. Its like tieing a weight to a spot on your tire in the winter, it lumps up. You can stud oem tires too. lots of guys do it. Im going to pick up a set of the c826 this month for the ice too, will get pics up then. Fed, you have to come up this year and run the river up here, you would love it better than the lake down there.

05blasterkid, when fed puts in the screws he will not go through the rubber so he will not need slime, YOu are worried about balance, slime kills you. Its like tieing a weight to a spot on your tire in the winter, it lumps up. You can stud oem tires too. lots of guys do it. Im going to pick up a set of the c826 this month for the ice too, will get pics up then. Fed, you have to come up this year and run the river up here, you would love it better than the lake down there.

i hardly ride the lake, only time im on the lake is if im cruisin from the mouth of the river over to the drag strip and ice oval, other wise im on the river, mabe ill get to make it up there this year, not as fast as your kfx but i still have fun,

fed, if we hang empty paper cones from the rear fenders with string, we can make some sno-cones from your roost, flavored with rum of course !!!!!!!!!!!!