tires

20" Razors on 10" Douglas red label for trail ridin
22" Mud Lites on 9 "stock warrior rims for mud or rocks or if I know where im going is all rutted up. Just leave the warrior hubs bolted to wheel.
20" Sand Sharks on 8" stock blaster wheels for deep mud or sand

They are good for climbing. Thats what I like. But thats why I got got the mud lites. The razors clean out good but if it was deep or real thick mud they pack up and sink quick. On rutted or hard packed hills they hook up great, Even if its covered leaves or wet.

I have 20 inch holeshots on 8 inch douglas rims in the back dont remember fronts

i looked at the mud lites.. they look good maybe what i need.. still cant decide.. i just figured the blaster couldnt mud very well so i never got it close.. you think with some mud lite's i could get through some decent mud??

The razors and mud lites are night and day I think. I loved the razors but they were 20" and I was getting high centered on hills with deep ruts. I got the 22" mud lites and was amazed. I know the extra 2" helps with clearance but I feel like I can go anywhere with mud lites compared to the razors. The mud lites clean out awsome if you spin em fast.

I have 20x11-8 Holeshots in the rear and right now I have some 23-7-10 Holeshots in front but havent ridden with the new front tires yet. They only clear my nerfs by like a millimeter when I turn really sharp. I was running factory 21x7-10 Dunlops up front before though.

im running 20-11-9 Kenda Klaws and they rock in the loose sand and mud. rockymountainATV.com has nice tire and wheel prices.

Aluminum rims i think. Idk not stock. With 20'' Holeshots on the rear and the stock fronts. but i need new fronts : /