this will teach u throttle controll

That's the reason I hate twist throttle's. I've ridden a dirtbike only a handful of times before and needless to say I've had that happen.

lol u like that blasterboy? sh*ts funny right. i watched it like 30 times lol

I love it. I remember something like that happened on my yz. I was in my back yard, all the sudden POWDERBAND, then TREE. I ran inside so fast yelling "I think my dick is off, i think my balls are bleeding!" lmfao

i did something like that on my buddies dirt bike but i let go before i hit a tree. he needs to put a cape on then do it again.

I love it. I remember something like that happened on my yz. I was in my back yard, all the sudden POWDERBAND, then TREE. I ran inside so fast yelling "I think my dick is off, i think my balls are bleeding!" lmfao

LMAO_Smiley_Design_White_T-shirt-382x409.jpg

he failed...

vader-fail1.jpg

Well at least he didn't land on the foot peg. I did that getting over a log trail riding on my dad's IT175 (no chain guard, first thought ... John Bobit). Had to get stitches, doc ask a few to shorten it up. I didn't think that was funny at the time, But my dad had a hard time not laughin his ass off. Still that's funny seeing that thou.