This goes where?

LiftErUpTV

Aug 4, 2012
NWA
Ok, so on the side of the carbourator that does not have the choke on it ( Side of the kickstarter) There is a tube for gas that goes from the carb to the bottom end, can someone show me where this hooks on the carb at?

I also am curious of this, i have put a screw in the oil delivery port on the carb because the po blocked off the auto iol and removed bottle. but what connects to the port under the carb on top of the engine case?
I have 3 hoses going nowhere just hanging,1 i know is the float bowl,one the overflow,whats the last?does that connect to the crankase?
not tryin to hyjack i just have the same issue and you rminded me.

no there should be a hose that runs from that nipple up and out over the front of the quad. it is an overflow for the crank case. it doesn't hook to the carb at all. all of those hanging hoses are designed to hang there

Mine comes out from the top of the crankcase, there are 2 hoses, one is where the oil injection leads to, so I think the other is where the gas should go? Am I right? I just don't know where to hook it up at.

I think he said its meant to hang free for a vent/overflow for the crankcase.the other from the carb leads to the oil injection supply if still equipped.i blocked mine off with a tiny self tapper i had in my screw bin,the other 3 hang off the back.Makes sense to me now i hope it helps you as well :)
If you download the blaster manual in the carb section it shows the carb hoses for the most part.i just couldnt find anythong about the crankcase port.