This basically sums up the USA

99LRDblaster

Jan 25, 2011
Delphos/Columbus, Ohio
On May 21, 2009, Judge Morrison England, Jr., of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California dismissed the case Sugawara v. PepsiCo, Inc..[17] The plaintiff, Janine Sugawara, claimed she had purchased the cereal Cap'n Crunch with Crunchberries because she believed "crunchberries" indicated she was eating real fruit. Sugawara alleged that after four years of purchasing the product she had only recently discovered to her dismay that said "berries" were in fact simply brightly-colored cereal balls. The judge commented "In this case...it is simply impossible for Plaintiff to file an amended complaint stating a claim based upon these facts. The survival of the instant claim would require this Court to ignore all concepts of personal responsibility and common sense. The Court has no intention of allowing that to happen."

Wow! That's hilarious. Remember the lady that sued mcdonalds cause she spilt a cup of coffee on herself? She actually one that and god millions from them.

also did anyone else here the government mite shutdown saturday.Pearsonaly i think its good in some parts but in others it sucks major balls.

u realize the goverment shuts down I PROBABLY WONT get paid along with other millions of people? thats good in ur eyes, im military and that sucks ass because i will be deployed....my wife alone to deal with everything, its not good. if they dont come up with a budget plan by friday, we probably wont get paid, i dont forsee it happening but its always a possibility, had the same damn problem on the 1st of the month, but they got an extension.

That woman that sued McDonald's had a good claim. McDonald's didn't have the "CAUTION HOT" on their cup and OSHA had given them multiple opurtunities to fix it and they refused

no actually what i see good out of it is all those welfare bums that just live off the government.Maybe this will motivate them to actually get a job.And thats all I see good outta it.

well you can thank democrats for the lack a budget since 2009 which is against the constitution (says there must be a yearly budget).

democrats won't agree with republicans proposal of 6.3 billion (i think) cut so, republicans have jus been giving extensions (which saves tens of millions each extension but, minute to the 1.6 trillion that the fed spent last year) so, ppl like our soldiers in the military, schools, ss recipients etc can still eat and provide for their families.

Tax and spend , spend and tax , or just borrow and spend , really not much difference in any of it. Govt is like a cancer, grows out of control and sucks the life out of the host (us). Only difference between the U.S.A. and other countries that have recently had uprisings is that they had one a$$hole stealing for 40 years, and we get new ones every couple years. X( :eek: :-/ :(

haha why dont you move to SA! you guys worry about nonsense over there. here when it all gets too much you can just go riding, 100m from my house and im in the bush!:)

Hey bro, I don't want to be part of the next apartheid. I:I I'm going to move to Italy or Switzerland here in the coming years. Within the next 5 years. I could just about kill myself living the USA as it is already.......sh*t is annoying and I can't stand it. :( Hopefully China and the US take each other out after I leave. I:I

Hey bro, I don't want to be part of the next apartheid. I:I I'm going to move to Italy or Switzerland here in the coming years. Within the next 5 years. I could just about kill myself living the USA as it is already.......sh*t is annoying and I can't stand it. :( Hopefully China and the US take each other out after I leave. I:I

the next apartheid? haha well if anything it will be the other way around this time.. you guys had slavery, we had apartheid, i honestly dont see why SA got the clout when they where just following suite from the rest of the world...typical, point fingers at africa to get the eyes off everyone elses bad deeds...

the next apartheid? haha well if anything it will be the other way around this time.. you guys had slavery, we had apartheid, i honestly dont see why SA got the clout when they where just following suite from the rest of the world...typical, point fingers at africa to get the eyes off everyone elses bad deeds...

I'm just messin with you bro. I:I From what I've heard South Africa has a lot of cool places down and around there with a wide variety of sceneries. Definitely would be unique as you are almost on an island as a thriving country in Africa which is more different than most americans that would think you just live in the Sahara with the lions and elephants. :D

I'm just messin with you bro. I:I From what I've heard South Africa has a lot of cool places down and around there with a wide variety of sceneries. Definitely would be unique as you are almost on an island as a thriving country in Africa which is more different than most americans that would think you just live in the Sahara with the lions and elephants. :D

haha ja i know you just messing, ya no look hey i am yet to see anyone who rides a giraffe to work etc, but you dont have to go far to find any!

Picture294.jpg

this guy was after my packet of rabbit food...:)

haha ja i know you just messing, ya no look hey i am yet to see anyone who rides a giraffe to work etc, but you dont have to go far to find any!

Picture294.jpg

this guy was after my packet of rabbit food...:)

The real reason Blaner mods his Blaster is as a means of survival to outrun the cheetahs and hyenas. I:I

now back to the dang retarted crunchberry story, that lady must be really retarded, how the hell would she think they'r berries

Last edited: