Thinking about Selling !!

Ny J MoTTz

Oct 21, 2011
New York 10309
So as my Thread title says im thinking about selling my blaster.. the story behind my blaster is a long one but ill make it short.. its a '97 stock to the bone BRAND NEW .. hard to believe its BRAND NEW because of the age but it was purchased in '97 buy my cousin for his gf at the time and long story short she drove it in the street in front of the house for 15 minutes put it in the garage and never took it out since, so now i got it and im thinking about selling it for something a little bigger or even putting the money toward something else.. its BONE stock 100% mint condition not even a scratch on the plastic anywhere no fading MINT !! i think it would be a easy sale because of its condition and its stock so anyone looking for a new bike to mod here it is.. now in another thread other forum members told me i could get/ask $1500 any day for this bike.. i would be willing to let it go for $1300.. im located in Staten Island NY so if any1 is interested let me know.. im still deciding but ill prob let it go if i can get the $1300 .. i got more pictures so if any1 wants throw me your emails..B)

Attachments

• IMG_0458.jpg
    IMG_0458.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 286
  • IMG_0462.jpg
    IMG_0462.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 272
  • IMG_0465.jpg
    IMG_0465.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 303
  • IMG_0461.jpg
    IMG_0461.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 279
i'm completely flabbergasted, that someone would sale such a gem, to buy fugly ass, rapper wanna be, oversized rims, just my opinion

and this is in the wrong section, and you don't have the privilages to sale things on here,
pay the $10 and gain enuf posts

i'm completely flabbergasted, that someone would sale such a gem, to buy fugly ass, rapper wanna be, oversized rims, just my opinion

and this is in the wrong section, and you don't have the privilages to sale things on here,
pay the $10 and gain enuf posts

i wouldnt sell it to buy rims i actually went today to get prices for a couple new cars ,, i looked at the new x5 the new 3 series coupe and the new jeep so i would sell it and put it toward that.. but all honestly its hard to sell lol its up on craigslist and my phones been ringing from calls about it.. like i sed if i get 1300 id sell it if i get offers anything less i wouldnt sell it id hold on to it.. and my bad about the section i was just looking for ppls comments on if i should sell of not, not really a post to sell it .. i understand the forum rules as i am another member to a different forum.. driveaccord.net ... anyway thanks for your input

Seriously you should keep it! That blasty is super nice in perfect condition! KEEP IT!

lol thanks .. ill prob just keep it .. looking to change the grips to red this weekend and get diff rear tires the stock tires are to ugly an fat .. maybe a new chain(yellow/red) but as of engine wize i HIGHLY doubt ill touch it in anyway

Dude.....keep that thing. You just got it, will have tons of fun it.....and prolly learn a few things too. And for rims??? child pleeze!

Dude.....keep that thing. You just got it, will have tons of fun it.....and prolly learn a few things too. And for rims??? child pleeze!

yea i feel yaa .. an bout the rims lol my first post in a different thread i mentioned sellin the bike for 24's for my truck but realized today my trucks lease is up in 2 months so its not worth that lol ill keep blaster esp for the winter with the snow lol..