The Tavern - Your Chatter Feed

sorry to hear that harley,that is insane.....

harley bullcrap 1.jpg
shovel k j.gif

Reactions: harley1-5
next time will be different if I had been home,all ill say is if the biotch is man enough to beat on my wife and my bike shes man enough to get beat
I live in a real good area that rarely even sees misdemeanors but I still have two .45 Glocks readily available because if someone comes around my family on my property then they will find out what a hollow point feels like. And yes, I do have a handgun permit so I don't wanna hear any anti-gun comments from anyone. If a criminal can get there hands on a gun then you won't find me, a law abiding citizen, defenseless against one.

Nope. I have a government 45 acp colt, a nice stainless .40, a 44 black powder 6 shot revolver and a .22 ruger. I protect my home and family.

I need some input guys.Got a call while at work Thursday a neighbor lady had come into my yard and started beating my 72 cz175 trail with a shovel handle my wife went out to see what was wrong and the woman started screeming ill kill you biotch and beat my wife with the shovel handle I came home,cops where here took a report took pictures of the bruising and we went to the hospital.Really messed up part is they still haven't arrested the lady.Police chief says report being sent to da and maybe he will issue a warrant.
My queation is who thinks this aint right?and what would you guys do?

WOW! That's messed up! Any idea why the lady went crazy and did that?

Holy crap!

After a 12 month rest I pulled HACKs Blaster off the shelf yesterday, did the usual Maintainence things and poured some fuel in the tank.

2 kicks and she sprang into life!

After warming up the yet unfinished break in on a KOR ported cylinder and rechambered head I gave it a quick 1/4 throttle squirt in second gear and nearly soiled my pants!

I need to either get a longer swing arm or a bag of sand to tie on the handlebars.

The power that the KOR work made is amazing!

People who ride without nerfs and heal guards.... idiots!

In the process of fabbing a new set of nerf bars and I chose to take a ride before I got them finished thinking "I'll be fine", "I'll take it easy", and "It's never happened to me before." God I was an idiot. SAFETY FIRST FELLAS!!!

0626151915.jpg
0626151937.jpg

Holy crap!

After a 12 month rest I pulled HACKs Blaster off the shelf yesterday, did the usual Maintainence things and poured some fuel in the tank.

2 kicks and she sprang into life!

After warming up the yet unfinished break in on a KOR ported cylinder and rechambered head I gave it a quick 1/4 throttle squirt in second gear and nearly soiled my pants!

I need to either get a longer swing arm or a bag of sand to tie on the handlebars.

The power that the KOR work made is amazing!

What the ???? All that work and not even using it??

What the ???? All that work and not even using it??
The Lad moved 10 hours away and could not take it with him.

I am not able enough to do it justice, but my 15 year old daughter wants to ride it now, that is why it is out of cotton wool, so it will get some punishment.

There are plans to race Speedway with it soon.

05 zrx1200r...5,600miles

just wondering if anyone has come across 1 of these?
went to my wifes father's house today and he showed me one of these.
long story,grandsons father died and he inherited it for free....
yet his spouse cannot find the key to it,so he has to deal with locksmith or replacing,ignition,gas cap,helmet lock
from what im seeing it is worth between $3-6k thousand dollars.
dont got actually pic but this is it...it has a yoshi exhaust..

not sure the route he wants to go but i offered my help:)
needs a full tune up been in storage,and was told it ran ruff last time started
i did some research the oem ignition assembly is 322 bucks for everything/ebay used 155bucks or you get it..
anyone with any type of experience on this bike??????

the guy has money but my guess is he is trying to cheapout,cuz he is spending it elsewheres lol

zrx1200r.jpg

Anyone ever had a deal of a lifetime sitting right in front of you,, Then you try to sweeten the pot just a little bit more ?? All of a sudden BAM your cheap ass gets it stolen right from under you !! I think I am going to lose sleep over this one :mad:

This is what I get for trying to be such a cheap ass..

Reactions: Blaaster
just talked to wife's dad
apparently he is very interested in the $322= replace every lock on it deal.
he is worried that some else has the key and dont want it stolen:)
im just not so sure if i can get all of the locks off to replace seeing how they are locked/with no keys:eek:

ignition/tank/seat/helmet all locked...
he has the title and the owners manual,and two wheel locks that actually do have the keys to lol

4 keihin 36mm carbs to clean/sync holy crap:eek: