The Tavern - Your Chatter Feed

Leg progress report. Not good. Having some issues. The swelling is back and worse than before the surgery. I have a round lump that formed on the main tendon that is tender and the pain is bearable but constant walking is still a painful problem. Next appointment is this coming thursday.

Dave. Hope things get better for you man. I understand how you feel. . What was the need for the surgery to begin with? Did you have a previous injury?

Dave. Hope things get better for you man. I understand how you feel. . What was the need for the surgery to begin with? Did you have a previous injury?
Yes. I whiskey throttled on a landing a long time with my than 87 kx250. When I landed, I landed hard on my leg. My knee went one way and my leg another. I ended tearing something inside my knee. It was worse than the doctor thought. He didn't fix the tear. He removed the cyst that formed due to the tear. He was hoping the tear would repair itself and hoped that would be the end of it. It was going great till after the stitches were removed. I'm sure that was a coincidence.

I asked him for some more pics. Late here, but I'm gonna call in the morn. I can't pass that up, hopefully its something simple, either way I can get it fixed, sell it for 1k or so and still have extra parts. That pic looks like its clean so I'm hoping good things

Well the guy said he was gonna get me pics and never did, musta sold quick. Foumd another running for $400 and he wouldn't get back to me either. Oh well, hoping to see more good deals with winter coming

Bought 2 more nissans. I think this is getting out of hand. I have 4 nissans now. A 90 240sx (the sexy blue car) a 91 240sx (my parts car) a 71 datsun 240z (I'll fix this up and it'll probably be my beater daily)
And a 84 300zx. (I'll sell this and use the money to fix the datsun)

Got the z to run nicely. It has amazing oil pressure 65+ maybe too high. And damn is this thing simple. The carbs are easier to work on than a blaster. I read the entire carb section of the Manual got it to run nice.