The Tavern - Your Chatter Feed

i found awk08 on fordrangerforum.com lol. This is the truck im trying to buy now. it would be a project truck that runs and drives, then i will just keep my car right now. The plan is lift it get 33 to 35'' tires and fix rust then put primer on it and have fun. in the long run i was thinking ford 302, bedline bottom half and white up top. guy hasnt replied to the email i sent him the other day or my text earlier today...
http://desmoines.craigslist.org/cto/4648450889.html

I dont know about the trike, but i like the old truck behind it. I would drive it just the way it sits. :)

i found awk08 on fordrangerforum.com lol. This is the truck im trying to buy now. it would be a project truck that runs and drives, then i will just keep my car right now. The plan is lift it get 33 to 35'' tires and fix rust then put primer on it and have fun. in the long run i was thinking ford 302, bedline bottom half and white up top. guy hasnt replied to the email i sent him the other day or my text earlier today...
http://desmoines.craigslist.org/cto/4648450889.html
looks quite rusty for my likings. and i would also go with a slightly newer model even if you just want to hack at it

looks quite rusty for my likings. and i would also go with a slightly newer model even if you just want to hack at it

Actually the chassis on those 80's rangers were extremely good. They lend themselves to wild mods and handle extreme stress.

I certainly wouldn't give him 900 for it though. I'd have a hard time giving 600.

I was planning on around 700 for it. i love the square bodied vehicles though. I would only give him 7 for it if it ran drove and shifted good, other than that i prolly wouldnt buy it. Gonna try calling this jack wagon and see what happens. it would be my fun truck and i would use my car (2002 ford escape) to get around out of town.

fixed brother in laws ford taurus today..i did not know but it sat for 2 months cuz it would not start. his friend which he calls his mechanic was there..joke...battery dead, terminals looked terrible...battery had 1.5v and still will not fully charge,oil soaked outside starter inside starter magnets,brushes commutater you name it....fix...brake cleaner q-tip charged battery..total cost 1 can brake cleaner rtv to seal off stupid ford design,that gets soaked starter every oil change...real problem jiffy lube left his oil filter loooose.Know he says his friend is going to fix his brakes...yeah right it will be me lol...

Last edited: