ok i asked @best steve for his permission first, he said yes
i made this today and i know i always post pics
but i wanted to show that i can do videos too
it takes so long soooo short..
1. example
check this out turn up volume

Reactions: Markblaster
Just scored myself a blaster. $357.77 USD

Looks like the frame and rims have been paint not to long ago. Has FMF gold series pipe on it. Get better photos tomorrow when I pick it up. Hoping it a easy fix like a electrical thing maybe TORS or something.

Auction details:
96 Yamaha blaster 200cc two stroke well it just stopped going still kicks over but wont start not sure whats happen an don't have the time or money to try an fix now I've hurt myself an on acc for crashing motor bike also loss my job got to sell my stuff to get kids Xmas presents plz buy to help my family tho this hard time thanks happy bidding.

538978815_zpsqugyjv4m.jpg

538978786_zpsjobbomsb.jpg

538978857_zpsxggdt3mo.jpg

538978881_zpsxbpzdbvh.jpg

Reactions: speedyslyder
Picked up my new truck today and got the blaster on the way home. Xmas parents for me. hehe.
20161213_192256_zpserdjgesp.jpg

20161213_193620_zpspinicfgv.jpg

Really need to upgrade the head-unit. Its not CD or tape. Just radio lol. And yes that is the only speaker in the truck bahahaha in-build one.
20161213_193830_zpsteszqqcd.jpg

The old dude I got it off included a tool box and bag or stuff. :eek:
20161213_200354_zpsznhuccko.jpg

20161213_200156_zpssekogemw.jpg

Blaster fits perfect. But my one I'm re-building will not as it will be way to wide.
20161213_192241_zpsfdquyqu4.jpg

Also got stock heal guards and plastics and also is a air filter in there.
20161213_201158_zpsxsxi5nup.jpg

Will have a look over quad on weekend. See whats wrong with it. AHHHHHH the blaster virus is in my blood. :confused:

Last edited:
i tried the walking dead game free one on ps4 but did not play to long:)
i noticed i could swear as a response but when i hit the button he did not say the f word although it was written on there lol
i did not play it long enough to figure it out i guess:)

lol. Good game if you get into it.

Made the song better but wow WTF is up with face. Like most of this dudes covers.

Hope you flush it. Man I had going in to the toilet and last person hasn't flashed it. Having to see another person piss and maybe there stink. ahhhhhhh. :mad:

Reactions: speedyslyder
it is hammering snow over here
i just watched the mail person get stuck after a plow came by
and buried the mail truck in lol...one of neighbors snow blowed around it and then
helped pushed it out