The Tavern - Your Chatter Feed

looks good Mark
the wood boogies are for patching over the screw heads :)

Spent this morning cleaning and putting stuff on shelves. Time to get back to working on the blaster.

DSCN3689.JPG

Reactions: Blaster crazy
this is your piston, it will do this for years with proper cooling and lubrication........

2-Stroke_Engine_ani.gif

this is your piston without proper cooling and lubrication.............

didn't we see that at powerline park last year ? :)

Just have to ask, you do you guys pull the trigger on big purchases for the blaster? I currently have almost everything besides motor work, pipe and shocks in my ebay shopping cart to do a complete overhaul but I just cant seem to push the buy now button. I keep thinking I should put this money into a brand new 4 wheeler instead of this 2 stroke. But I love the blaster! I want to have an amazing blaster, and I know what I put into it is not what I would get out of it if I ever sell it.

I do it all the time and I never regret it. I like the blaster a lot to and trust me it's worth it. And you can make your money back just part it out

I just hit the buy button and pay for it and them forget about it. :) Its only $$. Glad I'm single and have no kids.

Just have to ask, you do you guys pull the trigger on big purchases for the blaster? I currently have almost everything besides motor work, pipe and shocks in my ebay shopping cart to do a complete overhaul but I just cant seem to push the buy now button. I keep thinking I should put this money into a brand new 4 wheeler instead of this 2 stroke. But I love the blaster! I want to have an amazing blaster, and I know what I put into it is not what I would get out of it if I ever sell it.

I say go for it. Can't beat the feeling you get when it's all done and you know it was YOU that built it.