The Tavern - Your Chatter Feed

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Pats were involved

Reactions: C-H55Blasty
I brought the dirty hunting girl home to get it ready for bow season. Battery was dead, and I need to change to copper crush washers on a oil line. When I bought it, the dude gave me a chinese coil, and like a dumb ass I put it on. It cuts out under load.

Anyway...the battery is charging, I ordered an OEM coil (used), and a 12" LED lightbar. No tracking deer in the dark this year!
IMG_20150909_235531106.jpg
$_57.JPG

Reactions: blasterdemon7
I brought the dirty hunting girl home to get it ready for bow season. Battery was dead, and I need to change to copper crush washers on a oil line. When I bought it, the dude gave me a chinese coil, and like a dumb ass I put it on. It cuts out under load.

Anyway...the battery is charging, I ordered an OEM coil (used), and a 12" LED lightbar. No tracking deer in the dark this year!
View attachment 24801 View attachment 24802
Op

That's a nice light bar. Hope you post some night shots of it. Like to see the output.

The $6 worth of parts actually showed up yesterday afternoon. I only paid the standard $7 shipping from Rocky mountain too.

The oil leak is fixed, carb is cleaned. The rest of the parts should be here tomorrow, and then it's ready to hang treestands.
IMG_20150913_102144979.jpg

I forgot, this ATV jack I'd awesome. It's great not having to sit, crouch lay on the ground to do something. I got it for free, buy if anyone is thinking about buying one, do it. You"ll thank yourself later.
IMG_20150913_102800138.jpg

Well my daughter bonfire went pretty well
IMG_6129[1].jpg

She worked very hard to build it. Her sister helped a little too. She hauled everything and piled it up, other than a few logs that were too big. It's about twice as deep as the width you see there. Everything was green, which made it a good fire, burned for quite a few hours.

Only bad part was the clutch went out on our smallest quad again. I just put a new one in about a month ago, and it hasn't been ridden much since, maybe I did something wrong, but I don't think so. Last time I saw it they were heading towards the neighbors house with 2 people on it (about 200lbs). Then they went through a patch of soft ground and went to go up a hill, but didn't make it. Not sure how long they were trying to go, or what exactly happened, but when I got there the clutch cover was burning hot. So now they know to stick to 1 person. I think I'm gonna get a larger sprocket on the rear, since I upped the tires 1 size, should help save some clutch I hope. The chinese ones are dinky anyway, there's only a couple plates in them.

Last edited:
real nice Fred, nuthin like some CREE daylight !

gas tank strap broke on the truck
last night:mad:

not like i don't have enough things going on right know
unfortunately i fixed it today...With a chain that will actually not break like the cheap straps they put on these things.