the stick thing

All this talk about stickers and ac!d let me think of the time i visited leshoto !!!!!! Man the "boom" is growing everywhere! right around our camp site were bushes about 2m high

you meant he great white one? ive heard it but cant remember. my bikes also in pieces right now but im from EL so my bike stays there, ride mostly in transkei. but will be bringing it up to pe sometime.

oh and to stay on topic, there are lots of dead sticks in PE cause there is no rain I think the CCR song should be PE's anthem, "Have you ever seen the rain?" ---not for a long time!

^^^^^^ HHAHAHA I think we should jack this thread! And keep it for ZAR! We should just post something in it everyday to keep it open and "Dan mors ons so bietjie met die amerikaners"

you meant he great white one? ive heard it but cant remember. my bikes also in pieces right now but im from EL so my bike stays there, ride mostly in transkei. but will be bringing it up to pe sometime.

oh and to stay on topic, there are lots of dead sticks in PE cause there is no rain I think the CCR song should be PE's anthem, "Have you ever seen the rain?" ---not for a long time!

yeah the 1 about the song when they swim in :p watsup with ur bike also rebuilding? when u bring it to pe il show u some sweet trails if u want to trail ride. CCR is ftw, whole CCR concert in pe last week i wanted to go but forgot :(

^^^^^^ HHAHAHA I think we should jack this thread! And keep it for ZAR! We should just post something in it everyday to keep it open and "Dan mors ons so bietjie met die amerikaners"

i agree! we need a SA part of the forums :D though only knw 2 of you haha

yeah the 1 about the song when they swim in :p watsup with ur bike also rebuilding? when u bring it to pe il show u some sweet trails if u want to trail ride. CCR is ftw, whole CCR concert in pe last week i wanted to go but forgot :(

i agree! we need a SA part of the forums :D though only knw 2 of you haha

Well im STICKING my neck out here but I made this post for us but it got jacked by some crazy mexican.... http://www.blasterforum.com/atv-trails-34/calling-all-south-africans-36774/index2.html maybe we should rather STICK to our own thread before guys get STICKY about this and STICK us to the banned list