The raise your post count thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
i saw godsmack with metallica. i got in the show for free and i found a scalper with floor tickets for 5 bucks for two of them. so me and my dad got front row metallica and godsmack for 2.50 each. it was a freaking awesome show

My throttle cable is finally arriving late today or tomorrow. Woot!

Hopefully I can ride this sh*tty ass blaster some before it gets too cold.... I haven't even got any video this summer! :(

Idk what it is but this summer has sucked for me, everything never worked out... My job I was counting on fell through, my blaster has been a HUGE POS and when from looking badass to now a pile and its all my fault >kicks own ass. I haven't done anything with anyone, been stuck in the house going nuts...... the weather has been really nice though lol... Well and I got a new car... but with no work I can't get it plated so I can drive it. FML

ah that's a bummer, luckily for me my summer has been ok so far, working a lot, riding a lot and I play paintball a lot (competitively) so summer has been ok for me, looking forward to classes to start up again though

002-1.jpg

My throttle cable is finally arriving late today or tomorrow. Woot!

Hopefully I can ride this sh*tty ass blaster some before it gets too cold.... I haven't even got any video this summer! :(

Idk what it is but this summer has sucked for me, everything never worked out... My job I was counting on fell through, my blaster has been a HUGE POS and when from looking badass to now a pile and its all my fault >kicks own ass. I haven't done anything with anyone, been stuck in the house going nuts...... the weather has been really nice though lol... Well and I got a new car... but with no work I can't get it plated so I can drive it. FML

Im sorry bro. Hopefully youll get your blasty runnin and that will turn your summer around. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.