The raise your post count thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
this thread is pointless but i like it. and really one little thread i dont think wil make the site run any slower and its to late now its here so deal with it LOL. there was a thread started on another site and it was a huge hit it went like this. sombody started out by saying the word fourwheeler or what ever and then the next guy to post would say blaster and then it went on from there THAT will get your post count up. a word assosiation thread

I want some round CFH stickers for ths side of my blasters big IMS tank.

Or maybe stickers of this toilet.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 159
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 131
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 161
The Brief history of Pengy.... He started from the post ho thread on the boat forum I mentioned, one of the guys thats posts on there all the time found this "pirate penguin post ho" pik... so then we kinda started calling David "Pengy". Next another friend was at a bar that had one of those crane games and he saw this stuffed penguin in it. He won the penguin.... Next thing you know all kinds of piks of this penguin started showing up, pengy in bars, pengy on boats, pengy with girls etc. Then Pengy went to key west florida for the world championship boat races... more compromising penguin pictures... Then pengy was kidnapped by a key west lesbien softball team and sold t the evil penguin people.. but he was quickly rescued.... and now parties on...

And here is the video of pengy getting rescued from the clutches of the evil penguin kidnapper, and his ride to the hospital shortly after being rescued... the poor guy almost didn't make it...

Rescue..

post rescue...

Last edited by a moderator:
here are piks and a vid sent to us from the penguin kidnappers....

Attachments

• DSCN3807.jpg
    DSCN3807.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 152
  • dp.jpg
    dp.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 135
  • DSCN3822.JPG
    DSCN3822.JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 153
  • Penguin%20frozen.jpg
    Penguin%20frozen.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 108
  • penguin%20barb-b.jpg
    penguin%20barb-b.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 102
a couple more.............

here is the penguin torture video..

we tried paying the ransom... put the kidnappers wanted to play hardball, thats why we had to do the rescue mission...

Attachments

• pengrnsm.jpg
    pengrnsm.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 152
Last edited by a moderator:
wooooooooooooooooooooooo git fiddle amp. now if i had a mic maybe i'd show off my complete lack of skill

Status
Not open for further replies.