The hell do I have here!

Seen those before. There Auctally not beed locks at all. Instead what the person did is take the tire off, cut a circular plate out the outside size of the rim, and welded it goths tire. There's no added. Benifit or anything to do with it, but it just looks cool. So yea the rims are completely seperate from the circular rims. Just welded on. I've seen ppl do it on YouTube.

i had them before . there not beadlocks .the ring is welded on to make the rim stronger (stop it buckling) just remove like a normal tyre

Now that I read a couple of the posts and took a closer look T the pics, I see what's going on. I thought the rear ring was larger then it is.

If ya can't break the seal, deflate or take out the valve, and drive a truck onto the tire it's self. Like in the edge. It will break then. Than the Rest is easy!

Not really, I already tried removing the tire, I broke the seal on both sides. The ridge is so big that it's almost impossible to get the whole bead up and over it.

If you push the tire beads on one side to the center of the rim,it should give you the room to slip it over the edge of the rim.