Thanks

blasterdad

Warning : Contains Lead
Mar 26, 2010
Michigan
I think this will be the most important post I'll ever submit & probably the hardest one to write. First of all, if there was a button to click on to give every member rep at once I would have to click it twice. Tonight before doing another heat cycle on my Blaster I checked my plug & I could tell it had been running lean. The first thing I did was check for loose bolts, sure enough, all four intake/reed bolts loose (twice now) one exhaust & one cylinder bolt too. Raised my needle a notch & in doing so discovered that some dumbass had put both plastic washers on top of the e-clip ( ME :D ) Last but not least, turned my air/mix screw in a little while it was warming up. Could tell by the way it idled/ran/sounded/felt that it's running richer now, just about right (gotta check though!) My point to all this is that almost everything I just did I learned here (and got here) from members, reading posts & sticky's, & asking the occasional stupid newbie question that was always answered with helping in mind, even though I now know the same question has been answered at least 100 times previously. I am positive that without this forum and its members that my Blaster would not be running as well as it is or at all for that matter. Hell, sometimes Blasterforum even makes me run better lol. Just wanted to say Thank You to EVERYONE & try to explain why you and this forum deffinately deserve it.

much obliged my friend. Glad that to hear that everyone is able to find help like i did, can't believe i only joined a month ago, feels like i have gained years of experience

no problem bro, for some of us that don't have much time/space to ride its like living vicariously through other members

No problem, Ya won't find a better bunch of homies out there! and i think we need to give ya a little green lite!

no problem bro, for some of us that don't have much time/space to ride its like living vicariously through other members

lmao, thats funny stuff brando I:I i have to agree with blasterdad, if it wasnt for this forum my blster wouldnt be no more than a stock beater that only runs ok. but with the help and ideas from this forum ive been fortunate enough to build a blasty i am very proud of I:I THANKS GUYS!!!

Good feedback, BF's the best for info, interesting Blaster tricks & helpful members! Back at ya for building a fine looking Blaster! I:I

Well written !

Glad to have another great member here... pass on what you learn to the next group, and so on.....

Im in the same boat. Ive been given all sorts of help on mine. I know so much about the electronics and carb jetting I could help people with them as well.

Place is a great resource.

The reason I joined was to learn more about these great under rated quads. The more I read the more I learned. And this is a Great site. The things I've learned helped me immensely. I never knew all of the possible things to make my quad better till I read the resources here. I thank the ppl here that make this place great also.