Tattoos

nboldman

Feb 5, 2012
Kentland, Indiana
Well, im curious now, since the time ive been gone, I've become really into tattoos. I have 3 myself. Just curious as to what you guys have(if any) and interested in seeing them(placement permitting). I will post mine in a few from my Iphone.

Reactions: Herpderplol

That's my first. This is a cover up. Same design, just broke the number one rule of tatting and went to a buddy. Big mistake. Still not perfect, but I like it.

That's the second one, on my chest. It's my last name with some purple inlays

I have 8 total, this is my most recent last month, starting on my sleeve

Attachments

• 20150216_084220.jpg
    20150216_084220.jpg
    530.2 KB · Views: 333
Reactions: Herpderplol
cool... coming from a biker family youd think I was born with them. I always loved the thought of getting covered and had/have a handful id like to get. But I dropped out of highschool in '05 to start working, have been working in multi million dollar homes everday since then and have been conscious not to be judged by tats for that reason. But 2 winters ago I was riding my blaster down a trail and tried to help a fox that was stuck in a trap on a walking trail (could have been kids stuck in that trap that walk this trail!!) well after 30 mins trying to get this poor guys leg out of the gear mechanisms and the sping snapping back on his foot he flinched and hit tooth got me good, not a bite but a deepish wound. Turned out I was forced by authorities to get treatment for rabbies which I would be arrested if I refused, 1 month, 24 painfull shots later, and a $75,000 hospital bill and I wanted something to remember that horrible event. so I went to a convention in philly and met a ton of the famous artists and got a flame outline done, since flames are cool and I have a lot of flame outline billet parts on the blaster.... well enough rambling! heres a pic, and a pic of my daughter "coloring" n the wife with megan masacre
IMAG0162.jpg
IMAG0167.jpg

Attachments

• IMAG0486.jpg
    IMAG0486.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 299