Swingarms

92blaster

Jan 18, 2009
Red Wing, MN
Well i got a old blaster swingarm sitting around after i sold mine and was wondering if i made a jig up to make extended ones possibly ones to fit the 400 shocks.. these would be tig welded, powder coated, new bearings, but not chromoly i dont have that nice of a tig welder.. but would there be any interest in these?? if so tell me how much you would pay for this?? me and my friend kinda want to start a buisiness these would be built to order to if you want your rear end lowered we could make the bracket lower.. let me know.. in about a month im gonna start on this..

As you may or may not already know, yb200 already does this. Some members, like me, make their own extended swingers. Others buy the piece of junk fully fabbed ones from the swingarm shop on ebay. Unless you could do this for under 100 bucks, I don;t think you'll have much interest.

I'm all for a enterprising young man but, Make sure with whatever you get involved in that you have a wide enough profit margin to cover your cost and labor.