Swingarm extention advise!!!

J2PUISANT

Oct 15, 2010
rockland county, NY
HEY GUYS... CHECK THIS OUT. I WANT TO PUT AN EXTENDED SWINGARM ON MY BIKE. I WANT TO DO IT BUT DO IT RIGHT. I WANT THE BEST FITMENT FOR WHAT I WANT TO ACHIEVE FOR THE TYPE OF RIDING I DO. NOW, I WANTED TO GO +4 FOR A LONG TIME NOW. BUT MY POCKETS CAN AFFORD A +6. WILL A PLUS SIX AFFECT ME IN THE TRAILS, AS FAR AS THE WOOPS, AND OTHER VARIOUS TERRAIN? WILL THE +6 AFFECT ME ON THE MX TRACK, CUZ I DO ALOT OF THAT AS WELL. SO AS YOU SEE I DO THE TRAIL RIDING AND TRACK AND I WANT A SWINGARM THAT COMPLIMENTS BOTH. A LITTLE LONG WINDED BUT I WANTED TO PAINT THE BEST PICTURE OF MY DILEMMA!!!:eek:

i'd only go +3 or +4 for trail and mx riding, going beyond that is going to make it a bit harder to turn

man why do uy guys keep saying a plus 6 makes it harder to turn a blaster?? they turn like sh*t stock or plus 4 or plus 6 the best way yo turn one is to slide it around the corner did u know most mxers run a plus 6 seems they turn quite a bit to me lol

With a +6, it should be easier to slide it around corners, since with it extended that far, your gonna loose a little bit of traction. Idk what the racers on here who are fighting for championships are running, like kgibson or lasxgames, but I like my +3 on the track. I wouldn't change it

I'm running a 4 1/2 extension, and with it being a little wider to it's a little ruff in the tight trails.. I'm going to swap to a +4.... I recommend a +3 or +4...