swap (250+) or big bore?

not sure who that was directed towards, but if you think a jet kit will make your quad fast....or a big bore kit will do it on its own....you need to start doing some research

x2. Ill get pics of the frame tommorow, got it for 100 with a dg bumper and a couple stuff.

Don't know much about them, but I just bought a blaster that somebody put a YZ250 motor in, the guy said it needs a topend. I can kick it over, but it doesn't feel like it has much compression. Anyway, I mainly bought it for the rear aluminum wheels and 20x11razrs, and my friend needed some a-arms and front hubs. BTW, only paid $70 for it.

Don't know much about them, but I just bought a blaster that somebody put a YZ250 motor in, the guy said it needs a topend. I can kick it over, but it doesn't feel like it has much compression. Anyway, I mainly bought it for the rear aluminum wheels and 20x11razrs, and my friend needed some a-arms and front hubs. BTW, only paid $70 for it.

How bout sum pix of the motor mounts and radiator mounts if it's water cooled. Pix of the pipe would be interesting too. We might learn something :)

im making another thread of some time today when i snap some pics of the bike i got, itll be posted here.