suspension from banshee fitment????

blaster547

Mar 14, 2012
West Ky
I have an 03 Blaster and Im wanting to swap some factory Banshee parts to my blaster but how much work will i be looking at doing? I found, on a local buy-sell site, the front arms, rear shock, front shocks, axle and the rear swing arm for 50 bucks. How much of this stuff will fit if any and how much mods will I have to do?:-/

The a-arms and swingarm won't fit without a bunch of modifying.

The front shocks and axle (with brake hub) will fit on the blaster (equipped with an 03+ carrier/caliper or suitable caliper mounting) and they're good for $50...

ok if there are any way of making the front stance a little wider than having to buy an a arm set other than flipping my wheels? I have already done that, I didnt really like to but it does handle a little better on fast turns. I am also changing up the looks alot but slowly....I will post pics and let yall know as soon as i figure this site out a lil better lol

ok if there are any way of making the front stance a little wider than having to buy an a arm set other than flipping my wheels? I have already done that, I didnt really like to but it does handle a little better on fast turns. I am also changing up the looks alot but slowly....I will post pics and let yall know as soon as i figure this site out a lil better lol

There are a lot of ways to widen a blaster but none as good an option as aftermarket a-arms. The bolt on widening kits get you wider but they make other problems (bumpsteer and no more travel).