stupid ish 2 stroke smell question

NEONNIGHT34609

Dec 19, 2010
FLORIDA
i just bought a project blaster. the tank was full of pre mix. so instead of tossing it i used it in my 2 stroke blower. i have to say i have never smelled 2 stroke burn like this does. i thought about calling the guy and asking him what the hell kinda oil it is. anyone got any ideas what it could be ? told you it was a stupid question

hard to say it smelled kinda sweet but gave me a headache i guess i am not use to the good stuff haha . just a smell i never smelled. and to tell you the truth the blower worked better then ever hahaha.

I am using the cryptonotic force of the starship jedderfly , it was 3 parts castor oil , the day old blood of a previously deflowered albino piglet and some stihl chainsaw bar oil lubricant . Your Welcome .

i am pretty sure thats gonna leave sh*t stains hahhaah
I am using the cryptonotic force of the starship jedderfly , it was 3 parts castor oil , the day old blood of a previously deflowered albino piglet and some stihl chainsaw bar oil lubricant . Your Welcome .

There's nothing better than the sweet smell of Amsoil Dominator on a Sunday Morning. 50:1 shaken, not stirred (of course).

I'm just wondering why anyone in Florida would need a snowblower?

where did i say snow blower ? i said blower and meant leaf blower 8-|. i called the guy and asked him. its benol I:I
There's nothing better than the sweet smell of Amsoil Dominator on a Sunday Morning. 50:1 shaken, not stirred (of course).

I'm just wondering why anyone in Florida would need a snowblower?