stupid drivers

1995blaster

Jul 30, 2009
today i went trailin with three of my bro's and 1 of them didnt have a ride so he was gonna borrow a friends dirt bike but he couldnt fit it his trailor so he rode biotch with my other friend and were had just rode throught the gates and went into the woods when my friend stops and i have to do a donut and turn around i see him fly through and skid at the end and i drive through it like nothin and i see him with a pissed of expression and through his helmet in like 2 foot of mudd and i look down and see he ran into a tree and popped his tire my friend riding biotch did a front flip over the driver and landed on his feet but he just drove back to the truck with the tire popped the guy riding biotch said the driver was scared to go through the mudd puddle and he was on a 200cc polaris utility atv ???PUSSSY AND A DUMB DRIVER LOL

That was the most confusing thing i have ever read because there was no punctuation. So what happened?

Today I went trailin with three of my bro's and 1 of them didn't have a ride so he was gonna borrow a friends dirt bike. He couldn't fit it his trailer so he rode biotch with my other friend. We had just rode through the gates and went into the woods when my friend stops. I have to do a donut and turn around and I see him fly through the air and skid at the end. I drive through it like a bat out of hell and I see him with a pissed off expression and through his helmet in like 2 foot of mud. I look down and see he ran into a tree and popped his tire. My friend riding biotch did a front flip over the driver and landed on his feet, but he just drove back to the truck with the tire popped. The guy riding biotch said the driver was scared to go through the mud puddle. He was on a 200cc Polaris utility ATV!!!!! ???PUSSSY AND A DUMB DRIVER LOL

Best I could do. I still don't understand it though.

okay sorry it was trying to make it short so i guess ill make it a lil diff
me and 2 friends go muddin at the trails and we pass the gate go into the wood and he had a passenger he stopped right before a 2 in deep PUDDLE!! and was scared to go through it and so he just floored it and right on the other side of it int he open was a tree and he drove right into it and popped his tire of te rim the passenger did a flyin flip over the driver and landin on his feet
tell me if u get it now?

So in stupid "people" you mean your " friends" right? This was the longest run on paragraph I've ever seen with no periods. I'm still confused.

i think i have a pretty good idea what happened my dog is lost in the woods but im still cornfused im gonna go riding today so you and two friends went riding he is scared of mud and hit a tree drove back on a flat tire got it. anybody up for some waffles.I:I