storage

i have a lil bag on the back but it dont work to well with weight in it.lol. a book bag is a pain but might just go that route. i was thinkin more of maybe a lil metal or plastic box somewhere.

Check around theres tank bags, handlebar bags, and fender bags like this one
maddog-atv-fenderbag-a223-lg.jpg

now that sounds good. i just need a few ideas bouncing around. maybe on the future a storage space put in the front bumper where it opens up front.lol

the one brandoz28 is thinking of was a storage box off of an enticer 500 or 700 snowmobile but i cant remember who it was that did it but it looked good

i just run a UNI pod filter just took some plastic and covered the hole for the old filter assembly and i have a decent storage box and along with the old oil tank spot enought to carry a pouch of tools, quart of oil, bottle of water, etc.

i dont have pockets on my riding pants so i usualy put my smokes and phone in a bag and then under the seat....maybe a fanny pack.lol

I closed up my airbox too makes a good storage spot and also the space behind it holds a plug wrench small wirebrush couple extra plugs etc

the one brandoz28 is thinking of was a storage box off of an enticer 500 or 700 snowmobile but i cant remember who it was that did it but it looked good

lololol it was me and it was off a enticer 340. i havent thought about that trunk in a while lol I:I

thats all i need is something like that. thats awsome man. ill have to talk to somebody bout gettin one. luve the location too